Thursday, December 21, 2017

a well known prostitute

Greetings to you all: My name is Angela, a well known prostitute,
i do prostitution to earn my living, i sleep with different men everyday
and i do follow some to hotels or to their residents which after having
sex with me i will return to my duty post in one of the biggest hotels in town.


We do gather in a particular hotel dancing and clubing until we see customers.
Some men will have sex with us but will refuse to pay the exact amount, while some
will run away with our money.
Life have been terrible for me since i joined prostitution but i dont know how to
come out of it because i earn my living from it.


Something happened one day, a preacher of the Gospel came to that particular hotel where
we do sale our body for money, he was preaching and telling us to repent before it will be
too late for us, other ladies in the same prostitution business got angry with the preacher
and none of them listen to him.


The message he was preaching was heavily hitting my mind and i decided to go and meet the man,
i met him and explained all my problems to him and told him that am ready to leave the prostitution
business if he will help me.


He welcomed me and took me to his church and i repented and stopped prostitution business, i gave
my life to Christ and became born again.
After one week of giving my life to Christ, i decided to go back to that very hotel where i was before
to preach the gospel to them so that they too will repent, but i was surprised when i got there,
I did not see any of those ladies into prostitution, everywhere was scanty and i became confused.


Somebody came out from the hotel and broke a shocking news to me, he said: that very night i left with the preacher,
armed robbers came to the hotel to rob one man and on the process of robbing the man, they killed so many people
and all those my fellow prostitutes where killed also, none of them escaped a bullet from the robbers because they
tried to attack the robbers and the robbers killed all of them without pity.


They all died and was taken to mortuary.
This was how God delivered me, i would have been among the dead prostitutes who failed to listen to the preacher that
very day, assuming i did not give my life to Christ and follow that preacher to his church that day, i would have been
dead by now.


God really used the preacher to spare my life. I have come to understand that everything that happens in life, weather good
or bad happens for a reason.


I give God the Glory.
For you that is reading this story, if God can spare the life of a prostitute like me, God will never allow you to die before your
time, he will keep you and your family, whenever the enemy is thirsty of Blood, your blood and the blood of your family members will
never be used for their satisfaction.
Above all, if you can type Amen to this prayer, God will deliver you from all manner of Evil. Amen
Don't scroll down without Typing Amen. and #ShareNow

No comments:

Post a Comment