Thursday, December 21, 2017

TOUCHING PAINFUL STORY.


My name is Angela, i want to plead with you to just take little of your time and read this to the end.


I know you have a mother, a sister, a girlfriend or even wife; all of them are ladies. Look at my picture when the cancer had not started. I have been struggling with breastcancer for over 6 years now, i had one of my breast mutilated but the tumor soon spread to the other breast pictured above. Life has been full of pain, sorrows and tears. 

I had visited hospitals, i have used money until iam now broke.I am feeling real pain.I want you my dear reader to be with me in prayers.I pray that God heal me nd bless any hand that types amen for my health purpose, once more, May God protect your loved one's from the pain I am going through.

"If you have a heart that understands what i am going through, then please don't ignore this nd the lord shall give u peace nd success If only u type amen in Jesus Name.Type #Amen
if you wish me to get well soon because I believe ur prayer can cause all yolks to be broken Pls pray for me to be able to survive the sickness.Your 1 amen is 1000 prayers for me nd ur 1000 prayers are medicine to my healing pls don't be heartless and share to groups...WARNING TO ALL WOMEN!.Please like this story and share

No comments:

Post a Comment