Sunday, December 27, 2020

Reaction As Popular public speaker, Ubong King dies at 48

Popular Nigerian public speaker, Ubong King, has died. 

Late Ubong died in Lagos on Saturday, December 26 after a battle with COVID19. 
He is survived by his wife, Unyime Ivy-King, and four children.
May his soul rest in peace.











May his soul rest in peace.... Still can't believe me and my family survived that shit




Anonymous about 2 hours ago

God! What killed this dude😭😭😭




Ugo Max about 2 hours ago

May his soul rest in peace..




Anonymous about 2 hours ago

So this thing is real. Where I live, people are going about their business without a care. U hardly even see face masks. God please forgive me for all d times I took ur blessings for granted. I'm so blessed it amazes me.




kel ose about 2 hours ago

Oh men. People are dying sha




Anonymous about 2 hours ago

My mentor and my friend He lived a life of purpose, retiring from his company and getting involved on social work and development.




Mgbor live about 2 hours ago

RIP Ubong King.... You were a good man.




Nnamdi Ezeani about 2 hours ago

I'm pained by this news....he has changed so many lives, and was still changing. RIP MENTOR!!




Miss ok about 2 hours ago

2020 you've had enough. You still keep sucking lives till this very year ending. I am seriously sick since Wednesday from sore throat to cold to headache to cough and catarrh. Now my cough is worst that i was struggling with my breath lastnite. Av been so scared to see doctor cos am sacred it mite b the virus. I hav been takin hot water.ginger n galic tea wt honey i inhale aboniki. Pls pray for me my cough is uncontrollably even as am typing this am coughing badly




Anonymous about 38 minutes ago

Please go and do a test



Ike Any Ede about 1 hour ago

Civic 19 is more than real more God protect us




Ike Any Ede about 1 hour ago

Real****




Anonymous about 1 hour ago

I can’t believe this !!!! So sad. Condolences to his family




K. Baba about 1 hour ago

2020 ! What a year




Chioba anthony about 1 hour ago

Read in peace Sir. You always stand in truth



Ferdinand about 1 hour ago

May He Find Eternal Rest In God's Presence... Mr Ubong King Was A Great Teacher.. I've Sat Under His Teaching A Few Times. God Keep Those He Left Behind, Amen



Na wah o. My sister in law and brother inlaw had it. My brother inlaw survived it but sister inlaw died. Am surprised to hear people still saying that the virus is not in Nigeria when people are dying from it. May God help Nigeria cos if this virus spread pass like this, people go die plenty



stanley obodoruku about 27 minutes ago

How frail is humanity. How fluid is life. Great loss to our generation. You have left your footprint in the sand of time. You carved a niche in your security profession and excel greatly. RIP ubong king...................



Anonymous about 3 hours ago

And some mumu people will still be arguing there's no COVID-19. Be grateful say e never reach your dormot. Say e never reach, no mean say e no de.




Christian James about 3 hours ago

This one pain me ooo 😭😭😭😭




Anonymous about 3 hours ago

Ah ah ubong has gone? I loved his grass to grace story. Oh my God. May he RIP. Amen!!




Sir Bontey about 3 hours ago

This government is purely telling lies about this covid 19, imagine budgeting 400 billion Naira for vaccination already





Hillary Charles about 3 hours ago

May his soul rest in Peace. He was an astute gentle man and an intellectual




Edygirl about 3 hours ago

Rest in peace




Hot Chocolate about 3 hours ago

Oh my sweet Jesus! What? Just like that? Chai😱😭😭😭




Anonymous about 3 hours ago

RIP Ubong King.


Ooh noooo mtcheeew, i am tired of this 2020 already 😭.


deeboi about 3 hours ago

So sad... dre


Anonymous about 3 hours ago

Rest in peace and may God comfort your loved ones


Owo about 3 hours ago

Na wa o

No comments:

Post a Comment